Site Network: Jeff Emanuel | RedState | Human Events | American Spectator | Peach Pundit | The Patriot Group |




 

Welcome to the official website of columnist and combat journalist Jeff Emanuel.

Click the tabs for biographical information, column archives, a regularly-updated blog, embedded reports from Iraq, and information on current projects.



The best political ad I've seen in a long, LONG time

No, I still haven't committed to a candidate in this race. Who knows? It could just as easily be Barack Obama as Rudy Giuliani! ;-)

And no, I'm not jumping on the HuckChuck bandwagon just because of this ad. However, I stand by the title of this post -- the ad is just plain awesome.




Labels:

Permalink |

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I'm not too keen on Huckabee. But you're right: That ad simply kicks ass!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Shay Frendt said...

Chuck Norris approved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home