Site Network: Jeff Emanuel | RedState | Human Events | American Spectator | Peach Pundit | The Patriot Group |




 

Welcome to the official website of columnist and combat journalist Jeff Emanuel.

Click the tabs for biographical information, column archives, a regularly-updated blog, embedded reports from Iraq, and information on current projects.



Townhall.com Interview

Townhall.com's Amanda Carpenter, a good friend of mine, interviewed me about Iraq a few days ago, and the transcript is posted over at Townhall.com.

Though I no longer write there (and have less than the fondest regard for the management), Townhall.com is the publication that gave me my first opportunity to write nationally, and I'll always appreciate it for that (even though, to be honest, I really haven't been able to look at the site for more that a few seconds at a time since their July 2006 redesign due to the fact that I think it will compound my ADD by about a thousand times).

So, head on over and check out the interview -- and by all means, stick around and check out what else is there (for as long as you can stand it).

Labels:

Permalink |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home