Site Network: Jeff Emanuel | RedState | Human Events | American Spectator | Peach Pundit | The Patriot Group |




 

Welcome to the official website of columnist and combat journalist Jeff Emanuel.

Click the tabs for biographical information, column archives, a regularly-updated blog, embedded reports from Iraq, and information on current projects.



First stop: 3ID and FOB Hammer

After nearly three days in Kuwait, and two in Baghdad, I'm getting ready to head out of the safety of the Green Zone today, and to begin my two-month series of embeds.

First stop will be Forward Operating Base (FOB) Hammer, southeast of Baghdad, where I'll be working with the 3d Brigade of Ft. Stewart, GA's 3d Infantry Division.

Until I arrive, there's really not much to tell. I'm just repacking my gear, making sure I'm ready to go, and waiting for the helicopter out of here.

Labels:

Permalink |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home